HIII!! It’s been a while.. I’ve seriously missed you guys!
I’m finally all moved and settled into my new apartment – thanks to my parents and brother who helped me move the bigger things in AND went up 4 flights of stairs like a million times 🙂 they’re amazing and I could not have done it without them.
I really love it here so far and am beyond excited for this next chapter. I honestly can’t believe I’m here… and this apartment is actually mine for the next year… so surreal… but so amazing how things fall into place, right?! Taz is loving it as well, aside from the loud city noises (he’s a total scaredy cat) but I know he’ll be a city dog in no time.
Do you guys want to see pictures of my little studio?! I’d be happy to do a post about it!
Anywaysss, I have a super yummy and festive fall oatmeal recipe for you.. Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal. It’s luscious and healthy with ALL the good things. Perfect for a cold morning to warm you up alongside some hot pumpkin coffee (like this one that I’m obsessed with) and a cozy blanket. Sounds dreamy right?! It so is.
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup organic pumpkin purée
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or coconut sugar/agave)
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- additional 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- pumpkin seeds (optional)
- In a small pot, stir the oats, water and almond milk together and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes until creamy.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mash the banana and stir in the pumpkin purée and maple syrup along with the pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and sea salt.
You can find complete recipes of this PUMPKIN PIE OATMEAL in theglowingfridge.com