Their ‘Magically Delicious’ Lucky Charm Rice Krispies filled with gooey marshmallow and mini marshmallows. You get double the marshmallow! Tasty! Bringing the “MAGIC” back!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10.5 oz.) marshmallows, plus 2 cups more!
- 5 cups Lucky Charms
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Butter a 9×13 pan
- Take large non-stick saucepan and melt butter on low heat.
- Add 1 package of marshmallows and stir keeping on low heat until they are melted into the butter. Then add in the last 2 cups and let them melt partially.
- Add in the Lucky Charms cereal and stir until the cereal is fully coated.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread out around evenly with large spatula sprayed with non-stick spray or you can use butter.
- Press mixture down into pan evenly. (Don’t over press, they become too compacted and hard)
- Let treats sit for 2 hours or so and cut into squares into preferred sizes.
You can find complete recipes of this Lucky Charm Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treats in thebakingchocolatess.com