The only response to someone making you this salad, would be, “I love you.” I mean seriously, if a woman made me this salad, that would be enough for me. I would marry that woman.
- 2-3 cups market lettuce, any variety will work
- 1 cup of canned chickpeas, drained
- 1 red pepper bell, medium dice
- 1 yellow bell pepper, , medium dice
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ english cucumber, chopped or sliced
- 6 green onions, sliced
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 recipe Basil Vinaigrette
- Arrange the greens on on a large serving bowl. Arrange the other ingredients in groups on top of the greens.
- Serve with the Basil Vinaigrette served on the side
Awesome salad…love all the ingredients! There’s nothing better than a really good salad for lunch or dinner…thanks for sharing!