I love this crispy parmesan garlic chicken with zucchini. Hust looking at it makes me crave for this delicious food. I pinned it on my pinterest account. Thanks for sharing your recipe with us.
- 2 Chicken Breasts, sliced in half, or 4 thin chicken breasts
- 8 Tablespoons butter, divided
- ½ cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup plus 1 Tablespoon grated parmesan, divided
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large skillet over medium heat melt 2 Tablespoons butter. To make the chicken: Melt remaining 4 tablespoons of butter in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and flour. Dip the chicken in the butter and then coat in the bread crumb mixture and place in skillet.
- Cook on each side for about 3-4 minutes until the outside is crispy and the chicken is cooked throughout. Set aside on plate.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of butter back to the skillet and saute the minced garlic for a minute. Add the zucchini to the skillet and saute until tender. Salt and pepper to taste and add some 1 Tablespoon parmesan. Add the chicken back to the skillet and heat for a minute or so. Serve immediately.
I made this for my family tonight and it was a winner! Loved the coating on the chicken and how the bits of coating and garlic gave the zucchini a fresh new taste and presentation