Heck yes to roasted chicken! I love bone-in skin-on chicken and eat it pretty much every week. I must try this super fresh and delicious recipe! I’m envisioning myself gnawing on drumsticks and thighs and now my mouth is watering even though it’s only 8am. Lovely, m’dear!
- 12 free range organic chicken legs — drumsticks
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and black pepper
- 3 clove garlic — minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 slices of lemon for garnishing
- 1 tsp fresh parsley — chopped
In a big container/bowl, season (chicken legs) drumsticks with dried oregano, dried thyme, coriander, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Pour olive oil and lemon juice over the chicken legs. Toss everything very well. Marinate overnight.
Preheat oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place the chicken pieces in a baking sheet.
Roast for 30 minutes or so until it begins to brown.
Flip pieces and bake a remaining 10-15 minutes or until the chicken legs get an internal temperature of 165ºF.
- Garnish with lots of fresh parsley and slices of lemon.